Saturday, August 16, 2014

Singapore 2012


I considered Singapore as my home during the summer months. So peaceful, incredibly homey, what more could you ask for? The last time I've been there was almost two years ago, and I miss everything about it. I hope fate will allow me to see it once more. But for now, I'd like to share you the wonders of this beautiful country. 


So this is my very first photo on my first day in Singapore. I still looked slightly haggard because the flight was incredibly stressful and I didn't eat much the other day. 


This somewhere in Pasir Ris, where I stayed with my family for two weeks. Kind of a lovely place to live in for the rest of your life, don't you think?




I could not get over the cuteness of these trash bins! I just had to take a picture of them! 


One of my favorite parts in Singapore is their train station. Everything is mostly neat and organized and you barely hear any ruckus going on there.



The bridge we passed in Pasir Ris is simple, but I found it very fascinating. Below is a body of water where you can see other amazing creatures like turtles, fishes, and many more! And as you can see, it just recently rained when we passed the bridge. At least it wasn't so slippery.









The place made me felt like I was Princess Mononoke wandering around a beautiful forest!



We spent our last few days in Singapore, exploring Orchard Road. It's definitely every shoppaholic's paradise. It has all the high-end brands and yes, it becomes crazy (but fun) around the area when sale season arrives. The only downside is to walk along the road because it's pretty long and it will be a complete hassle for you if you do not enjoy walking too much. But hey, I got to lose a few pounds and I had a really great time!



Seriously, the architecture of each mall are just so glamorous. It's like they all came out from a futuristic novel or something.



Here you can see a sneak peek of Esplanade and Marina Bay Sands Hotel. 


And the Ferris wheel


More amazing malls!





People walking along Orchard Road...


I wasn't sure what exactly this was, but the details on the glass was what captivated me to snap a photo.




Like I said... high-end.


I forgot where this was, but this is where we had our lunch, and anywhere else seemed okay at the time because we were extremely starving.



"It's not just a bag. It's Prada." -White Chicks




And here is Gucci, our very last stop.


Mom took a really long time shopping in Gucci and food was not allowed inside the store, so my brother and I decided to goof off around the entrance.


The sign was so beautiful. I couldn't help myself.



And that's the last of my photos from Singapore. I apologize if my photography skills were sloppy. This was taken a few years ago, anyway. I just felt sharing this because I simply miss the place. For those who haven't been there, I suggest that you should give it a shot especially if you adore shopping! I am definitely coming back here, and I will take much more better photos. I hope I will be able to do more travel blogs in the future, because it is something that I would love to do once I'm finished with my studies. Seeing the world is possibly the greatest privilege that anyone could ever give me. And I'm determined to see it through.

"Adventure is out there!" -Ellie, Up 


No comments :

Post a Comment