Sunday, August 10, 2014

Fangirl Moment: Wonder Woman Revealed!

Source
Hello again! As most of you know, the appearance of Wonder Woman for the upcoming film, "Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" has been revealed during the San Diego Comic Con. And I must say, it must have been considered one of the golden moment for DC fans worldwide (aside from the 75th anniversary of Batman, maybe). I mean, it's been a long time since we all seen a remake of a live-action Wonder Woman, right? And personally, out of all the superheroes ever created, Wonder Woman deserves some major appreciation. She's the definition of nobility, strength, honor, and justice. Furthermore, her character development as a person is quite impressive. So I am very happy that she will be featured in the upcoming Batman/Superman film and I am thrilled that she will have her very own film in a few years. Although, I haven't seen how Gal Gadot acts, I am hoping that she will nail her role. The photo of her as the Amazon looks very promising. It was something I did not expect. First of all, it is not any random rendition of her past costumes, nor is it the one in New 52, but it is something very different. It's hard to make out the actual colors of her costume, but I definitely do not see the star-patterned  bottoms. Not that I'm against it though, I am actually very happy with her outfit here. It screams Amazonian and that's how it should be. The pattern on her armor is also beyond amazing, words cannot describe how in awe I am by the details. Right now, I am waiting for at least a teaser that will feature Gal as Wonder Woman, so everyone can have an idea on how her acting skills are (since that's the most important!). To be honest, I am looking forward for DC to take over the film industry next, because the stories of each superhero and villain (including anti-hero) have sooo much potential, plus they have a whole set of amazing characters! And don't you think it's about time for Marvel to rest and let DC take the lead? Tell me what you think!


No comments :

Post a Comment