Friday, October 31, 2014

Fangirl Moment! TEEN TITANS

I received great news!

It's been said that there shall be a live action series on Teen Titan. Well, I recently saw an article that further explains this. However, the main topic was about whether or not the series should crossover with The Flash and Arrow. 

So it is official that the original characters from the cartoons, will be part of the series with Nightwing being their leader (that's my bae <3 ). Not only that, we will be acquainted with characters from Young Justice as well. Specifically, Superboy, Miss Martian, Kid Flash, Arsenal/Red Arrow will be coming along as well! I honestly want them to also consider adding Aqualad, Aquagirl, Garth, and Artemis/Tigress as well. Especially Aqualad~ 

comicvine.com
The article even talked about who will be the enemy of the Titans, which eventually connects to the possibility of a crossover between the other two DC shows. Deathstroke and The Hive are somehow properties of the other network, so that means TNT (the network that will show the Titans) cannot write about them. So yeah it's basically similar to the Harley Quinn rumor between Arrow and Gotham. With this in mind, there is more reason for TNT and CW to do the crossover! I mean, Deathstroke is their ultimate enemy. How can he not be featured in Teen Titans??? Also, it will add more to the excitement between the three shows! I know there are property rights and more legal stuff involved, but it would be really cool if they did. I gotta hand it to DC, they're doing really well in the TV-verse so far and words cannot explain the joy coursing through my veins. So yes, I hope the crossovers will push through since that would be awesome, even though it seems too early for Arrow and Flash (especially for him) to bring in their proteges. Plus, wouldn't it be cool to see Colton Haynes (my bae <3) to have cameo in the series? I know it would~ 

And unfortunately, that's all I have for today. I got a lot going on at my plate right now (with birthdays and deadlines) but I hope ya'll Teen Titan fans are all excited about this. Do you think Arrow, The Flash, and Titans should do the crossover?


To read the full article, click here

More from Tama-chan!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment