Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hallow~




Why hello there! 

My name is Tamara, but please call me Tam or Tama. Judging from my soft features and flawless hair, I am a guy. Joking. Of course, I'm a girl and I guess you could say I am proud of it. I love music, art, film, animation/anime, photography, and literature. In short, I am probably just like you; a typical nineteen-year-old who sits in front of a computer screen waiting for something interesting to happen. What am I going to do with this blog, you ask? Well, let's just say I woke up one morning and decided to make my very own blog. Hopefully, I will eventually find out what kind of posts I'd like to share, but in the meantime, I just wanted to say hello. 

So…hello XD 


Love,
Tama-chan

(Oh! Did I mention that I love making egg cartoons? XD)

No comments :

Post a Comment