Monday, September 8, 2014

Philtoa's Philippine Travel Mart 2014


The Philippine Tour Operators Association has organized its 24th Philippine Travel Mart last weekend at the SMX Convention Center. My friends and I managed to attend the second day and we had a blast! 











And yes, I got a few goodies :)

Kung Fu Panda!!! 


And these are all the photos from the Philippine Travel Mart. Although it worn me out, it was actually a good thing for me to go to a convention like this. The convention was filled with amazing potential destinations and opportunities. I guess that's one thing I learned from the Travel Mart; there's more to our country than we Filipinos think there is (I hope that made sense).  Just seeing the brochures and the booths continued to fuel my desire to travel around the Philippine Islands someday. There are just so many places you can go to. And despite the bad news and trials (ehem, typhoons, ehem) that keep popping out, it doesn't change the fact that the Philippines is still a beautiful country and that there are still many places that need to be discovered! I won't be surprised if we continue to discover new places to go on vacation in the nearby future. So to my fellow Filpinos, let's not lose hope. We can still make it :) 

Mabuhay ang mga Filipino! 


To know more about Philtoa, click here





No comments :

Post a Comment