Saturday, November 29, 2014

Who can be Nightwing?

wall.alphacoders.com
Nightwing. The first Robin, leader of Teen Titans, and the ultimate ladiesman. In spite of the viral Nightwing webseries, fans still want to see in more DC shows, specifically in Arrow, the upcoming Batman Vs. Superman film, the Teen Titans series, and many more. Who could blame them though?

comicbook.com
Many people have been speculating that Nightwing will appear on The CW Show, "Arrow" very soon. Although it is not yet official, but Steven Mcqueen, who plays Elena's brother in The Vampire Diaries, has been caught in the gym doing some major workouts and he is actually doing very well. But let me spare you all the pain...he is not going to be our Nightwing (click the link on the caption for more information). I know, it is such a shame, but let us not lose hope! It doesn't change the fact that there is a high possibility that we are going to have Dick appear in the series. I've got a few more candidates who I think can nail his role. With a little more workout and a few tweaks on the appearances, I believe that their acting skills can further deliver this guy.

www.digitalspy.com
Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf)
Everyone sees him as a werewolf...how about a superhero?


Zak Henri (Blended)
I only got to see this guy once, but then I saw potential. He can act brooding, but the charm remains intact. Now I'm wondering if he can pull off Dick's charisma. 

fanpop.com
Skandar Keynes (The Chronicles of Narnia)
He was my very first choice to be Dick. He has the appearance and the acting skills. All he needs is the right workout. Also we haven't seen him in a while, I think it is time for his comeback.

Joshua Brand
Everyone wanted him to be Augustus Waters for The Fault in Our Stars and Will Herondale for The Infernal Devices, so why not Dick Grayson for DC?

www.galacticnewsone.com
Steven Mcqueen (The Vampire Diaries)
You may have joked about the whole "I'm going to be Nigtwing" thing, but I still think you can pull it off. 

Who do you think should play Nightwing?


1 comment :

  1. Kevin Zegers and Dave Franco would be great too! :D I mean, Dave Franco kills it in Now You See Me. His character there is basically the same. :D

    ReplyDelete