Saturday, August 30, 2014

Art Dump

My sketchpads!!!
I love drawing and I've been doing it for a very long time (but I'm not sure if I had any improvements or whatever). So I just want to show you my past artworks. They're not too old... probably two or three years old, at least. As much as I love the internet and its wonders, doodling or drawing never fails to completely calm me down. It never hurts to do something that doesn't involve looking at a back-lit screen. The most old fashioned hobbies will always be here to stay, and there is nothing wrong with that. 



Nightwing~






I called this, "Cinderella's Carriage". Because it simply reminds me of it.










Some of these works are also featured in my instagram (feel free to check it!). But yeah, this is basically it. Hopefully I will be able to post another Art Dump in the future and that I will be inspired enough to draw and paint more. 








No comments :

Post a Comment