Thursday, May 5, 2016

Family Tag: The Avengers

This post is really late, but hello all! Now that Civil War is out, I think it is time for me to talk about the Avengers. As fangirls, we see these people differently. This means they are more than just random superheroes in comic books. They're our family, helpless children that need protection,perhaps even our whole world (that would be really sad, if that were the case). Anyway, I decided to talk about what would the Avengers be like if they were a full-blooded family. Because they seem like family members, and if they have the potential to be part of a special season of Fuller House. Oh wait...

Basically, I just assign who gets to be the mom and who gets to be the baby that throws the tantrums? Let us find out.

The Avengers! (from screenrant.com)
So I think this is everyone, I just think. But I am fully aware there are a lot of members in the Avengers, but most are not recognized as much. I also know Spiderman isn't part of the Avenger, I guess that explains why he's called Underoo by Ironman. Anyway, I apologize in advance if your favorite Avenger is not mentioned in this blog post at all. I will probably mention more that are not in this picture, so let's get started. 

For sure Captain America is the mom of this group. He comes up with all of the tactics and they must be followed. And of course, Ironman is the dad. Because Tony Stark embodies everything you would expect from random stereotypical fathers. He's a playboy, he buys a lot of unnecessary stuff (minus the tech, that part is school), and he is very oblivious to everything the mom, Captain America says. And they fight a lot. A lot of people ship them for that very reason, oddly enough. So we've got our parents, Tony and Steve. They never see eye to eye on many things, but they love each other nonetheless. Civil War is just a... drama about whether or not, these parents need to divorce or something. Then they realize that...divorce...is never the answer. Think about the children.

Speaking of children! Although he's not in this photo, but Nick Fury is definitely the nanny. He may be more fitting to be the mom, but he's not as bossy as Tony or Steve. He just keeps them together under his headquarter day care center, and makes sure that they behave. S.H.I.E.L.D. was safe to be a daycare center that is...until *heil" Hydra. 

The wild cards, Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver. I'm just gonna directly say that they're the special twins. Special, meaning that they have their own arc simply because they are interesting AF even though they do not contribute greatly to the main plot. These two are still worth watching, because who does not like twins. Should I even mention Spiderman, though? All I can say is that Spiderman could be the stray pet; the type of animal that pays a regular visit to your front door for food and leaves afterwards because they're independent that way.

Black Widow is going to be the eldest child, because if the parents' authoritarian mode is not working then the eldest sister needs to step in. Besides, a lot of people say Black Widow is the leader of the Avengers simply because she takes initiative. A lof of initiative. So I think the role of the responsible older sister suits her. Hawkeye isn't that hard to categorize. He's the middle child, of course. Nobody notices the middle child...haha, too soon. The youngest child is obviously the Incredible Hulk, because he's gonna Hulk Smash you so hard if you don't get him what he wants. Ant Man, who is one of the founders of the Avengers, could be the rebellious heartthrob kid. This can be either the eldest brother, or the middle, or the youngest; I think the arrangement does not matter since he's already labeled as a Black sheep. He's that troublemaker child in the family, who still has the heart of gold. The misunderstood one. He's an ex-thief, and he has this great capacity to love. So yeah, this is the sibling who would walk out of the house during late hours (and I think he can get away with that because of his ability), or would run around the grocery till something fragile shatters. So he gets scolded a lot and has the most number of "You're grounded!" moments. In the end, Ant Man will still love his family no matter, because he's got a lot of love to give after being ignored for his goodness. Black Panther should take that role, but I don't know him that well. So I'm going to guess on a whim and say that he's going to be the overprotective big brother. He's so well-built, tense and pretty agile, so I think he's the kind of brother who would go outside topless and shoo away all the suitors his sisters have. I don't know Vision that much, either. He awfully reminds me of Red Atom in the Justice League, but I can't say he's the extra nanny now that Nick Fury is in hiding. That would be so stereotypical of me. 

Once again, Thor could've had this role too. But to me, he's a clueless baby especially when it comes to Earth customs. Not only that, he's extremely buff. Therefore I think he's the perfect big brother. The one that every sibling  is jealous about, the one that your parents and relatives praised and constantly compare you to (no offense, Loki). The downside to the praised sibling in the family, is that they have their fatal flaws and they're still well-loved anyway (Annoying, right?)! So no matter how many times Thor wears the confused clueless look, he's still forgiven because he's physically fit, charismatic, and absolutely charming. His female equivalent could be Captain Marvel, but I don't know her that well, either. So it's hard to say.

And that is it! I know, this blog is pretty damn short but I wanted to talk about something amusing today. I've been thinking about this for the past few days and I could already come up with scenarios in my head. It would be totally great if a series of them as family members existed and it had almost the same plot as Modern Family. If it existed, it would be freakin' hilarious. Anyway, that's it. Everything is going to be back to normal in the next blog post. So till the next post~


Check out Previous Blog Posts!
Previously: The Problem With Superhero Films Today




No comments :

Post a Comment