Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Separate Blogs?!?


Yay! New layout! 

But a new layout certainly means new changes! 


I just fixed my brand new blog on Wordpress.com and I realized...I can't just blog about beauty (and possibly fashion), lifestyle, anime, DC (or other comics), books (which I barely started with), games, movies, and many other stuff all at the same time. It might be all too much and it can get pretty confusing.

So I decided to handle another blog which will handle my beauty reviews, fashion (if possible), my random lifestyle, travels or adventures (if any), and random thoughts. This blog will still be up and running, and it will mostly focus on Anime/Manga, DC or Marvel, Games, Books, and Movies. You know... fandom-related stuff. 

My brand new lifestyle blog is tamaaachan.wordpress.com. A link will also be available at the sidebar along my list of other social networking sites. It remains blank for now, but expect a brand new entry next week! So that is it, and I will post again very soon! 


No comments :

Post a Comment